There are two ways you can support the Fresh Artists program...
1) Become an Art Loving Donor:(Gifts $500 and above)
Receive your choice of thank-you art reproductions corresponding to your donor level of support, plus a tax deduction.
There are several innovative and sustainable things you can do with your thank-you gifts of artwork:
Install the artwork in your facility or home.
Re-gift the artwork to a charity of your choice our we'll suggest one.A wall label accompanies each work showing your gift to the Fresh Artists Program. This is a terrific way to triple the impact of your gift: You can dedicate your gift in memory or in honor of a loved one, engaging the honoree in choosing the location for the artwork ...wonderful for birthdays, anniversaries, commemorating retirements or holiday gifts.
Develop a program with us to "freshen up" your facility.We can switch out your artwork on a rotating basis, installing new (fresh) artwork in your facility, and recycling the old artwork to a charity of your choice or the "Freshen Up A Public School" Program.
Become a donor today!
Art Reproduction Specs
- All artwork is digitally printed at extremely high resolution, and mounted on 3/16" black Gatorfoam.
- Each piece of art comes with a kit of Fresh Artists mounting hardware.
- We offer installation and specialized fabrication. Framing services are available for an additional fee.
- Artwork can be fabricated at custom sizes and on various substrates.
- Artwork is legally licensed by the young artist (and their guardian if under 18) to Fresh Artists for the purpose of raising funds to support art education in public schools.
Licenses are not transferable to donors, and artwork may not be reproduced by the recipient of the artwork.
2 ) Make a Cash Donation: (Gifts up to $499)
- Receive a tax deduction, and our eternal gratitude. DONATE TODAY
- Funds will be used to support our program of providing access to art making and philanthropy for under resourced public school children.
To Donate by Mail
Make your check payable to: "Fresh Artists"
Send to the following address:
Post Office Box 44
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
Also feel free to tell us why you feel art-making is essential to education.
Fresh Artists is a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent the law allows.